Saturday, August 3, 2013

Our journey back.

The gates into Attapadi Ashram
Soon it was time to bid goodbye. We had to kinda hurry back because Sumam and kids were waiting back in Kochi and we had to go to our native land of Kodumon the next morning.

It was a very nice time spent together with Yuhannon Rambachen and Paul achen and everyone else in Attapadi. We thanked them for their time for us. Maya aunty and Saly aunty had a plan to visit the Ashram at Thadakam which was also managed by Rambachen, but we could not do it this time.

We took an alternate route, via Shornoor,Palakkad on our way back. We stopped on the way for a light snacks, and it was a smooth ride back. Saly aunty dropped me near my uncle's home and I thanked her for the ride, which had made the trip to Attapadi so much easier; I also bid good bye to Maya aunty and hurried back to meet my family in Kochi.

No comments:

Post a Comment